need help on replacing speakers

car crazy detailing

Reaction score
I'm trying to save some money on doing it myself. Does anyone have and pic's of how to remove the door panels to get to the speakers.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pop the cover behind the door handle lever, there is one screw

pop the cover inside the other door handle where your switch's are. remove the other screw, disconnect the harness's and remove the trim.

use a towel so you dont scratch your paint and pry along the edges of the door panel...

its now removed

I found the best tool to remove those plastic plates inside the door handles, is those paint can openers they give you for free after buying a gallon can of paint.

car crazy detailing

Reaction score

pop the cover inside the other door handle where your switch's are. remove the other screw, disconnect the harness's and remove the trim.

use a towel so you dont scratch your paint and pry along the edges of the door panel...

its now removed

I found the best tool to remove those plastic plates inside the door handles, is those paint can openers they give you for free after buying a gallon can of paint.

Cool thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

its now removed

How hard is it to replace the speakers. Do I need extra hardware for it.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to clip off the old connector and just crimp on a new one, very basic stuff, You will have no issues doing it, I even added tweeters to mine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup