Need Help!

Dayhoff35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so yesterday when i went to leave my house at night my dad noticed that my tail lights werent working. My brake lights worked fine but my lights that stay on didnt come on i am unsure about the side lights though. Someone said that it might be the bulbs but went and got new bulbs and they didnt do anything.
Also i was rewiring my halos yesterday and my friend turned on the car in the middle of it and it sparked and now my halos dont work either idk if these issues are connected or not though.
Any suggestions on what to do?

Dayhoff35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
someone told me to take out the DRL fuse and i did that didnt do anything i thought thats what it would be but idk what fuse it would be

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
they are labeled underneath the cap so to speak, but may have burnt a wire, i never heard of it doing that before but you did say that your friend started the car b4 you were finished, im going to look at the fuse box brb

Dayhoff35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well he didnt start it totally but he turned the electric on and i was doing the drivers side when it happened and my spedometer lights are not working either

Dayhoff35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn well tomorrow il probably play around with the spark plugs any idea what could possibly connect these 3?

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
short of a short circuit somewhere or fried wires/ fuses, im not sure try a multimeter on the headlights pigtail harness see if power is getting there

Dayhoff35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont think its fried wires my headlights work perfectly high and low beams just not tails,halos or spedo lights

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh so the halos are probably not wired up correctly,

the tail lights hmm...aftermarket leds or stock?
burnt out bulb

speedometer
does it flicker on and off or get dimmer and dimmer or not at all

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

i dont know if you've done this or not but try reseting everything completely unhook the battery positive and negative terminals for at least 15 minutes see if that helps the speedometer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie