New guy from NC

09turboLT

Reaction score
Hi Guys thought I would introduce myself. I drive a 09 cobalt LT and am from the Winston Salem area of North Carolina.

A little about my car:
I have just installed a stage 2 turbo kit from zz performance, and am currently in the tuning process with trifecta. It also has a stage 3 spec clutch and 2.5 magnaflow catback installed. As soon as I get some free time I will be adding a TTR front mount, Eibach springs, and TWM Short Shifter to the list. *killing me they are on the floor and not on the car. Need more hours in a day*.

Sorry no pics yet just haven't took any since the car is still kinda a mess under the hood from the install.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow good money :). Im so wanting a short shifter badly

I sent this thru the Intranet™

09turboLT

Reaction score
Yeah I didn't really plan on it being part of the first wave of parts for the car. Then one of my friends bought one for his WRX and let me drive it. So I decided I needed one after that. :)

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needed a wat? Wrx sti or boost? I loves boost

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol gotcha. Yeah that's on the list of things to buy. The lil shifter ball I have is just too small. I want the circle shifter ball offered with the kit. Would make it look cool. But id paint it black or something

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty pretty shiny shiny.
I wouldn't mind the big ball from the kit. I love the new Dodge Dart stickshift ball. So sexy and pretty. You gotta look at it and feel it with your hands. That thing was made for shifting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie