New to the Forums *2009 Cobalt SS Turbocharged*

Status
Not open for further replies.

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vids or it didnt happen :hahano::hahano:

The weird this is I really did order a dash cam for my car like 3 days before the crash, I was just gonna put it in for track runs and such.

and I have a pic of how far out of alignment my passengar side tire is from the original place from the axle breaking i'll put it up when I find it haha

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but it was the most freak accident ever, I still don't know exactly how i started sliding, people can believe what they want, but I was going 40 MPH. No one around here believes me either but oh well it is what it is, I was the only one there so my words are the only true ones :p

It was a rollover, but it wasn't because I was going fast it was because the axle broke on the passengar side and I COULDN"T STEER haha

on-star knows all, unless you didn't have on-star on yours, lol u do now if u didn't before

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
some of you guys need to see the roads around here...i would say there are alot of spots you could rollover doing 25 mph...

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even at low speeds, shouldn't the airbags still deploy BECAUSE it's a rollover?

Dave's right, i've seen alot of rollovers here at low speeds its crazy, but yeah they shoulda deployed because of it being a rollover I thought to, but the manual says 35 MPH is the airbag deploying point in 06 models. Everybody tells me I should sue GM and all this, but I didn't even get a scratch in that wreck so I could really care less haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup