Offical April Meet!!!

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok I came up with this idea anyone whos down is welcome to come. But I want everyone to get creative with this. I propose that we come together in the begining week of April. Maybe a thurs-sunday or a fri-Sunday kinda thing. I figured I would get some ideas rolling. D told me friday car show sat street raceing(not saying we got to join in but watch) and sunday cook out chill go to the beach or something. And YES I WILL BE BACK HOME FOR THIS!!! So lets get some ideas rolling we got the time now to plan off for it and save up what do yall think?

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somewhere in fl. thats why i made a thread so we can throw ideas together. maybe orlando PCB or i need to get with matt. but possibly egglan(sp) AFB if they have places me and him can rent

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
egglan is kinda like the middle of nowhere from what i no.... id wana have the meet somewehre with a car life so its more than just a couple of balts in a random parking lot

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont do it on the panhandle im in pcb and ive been to eglin aka destin and the car scene is very limited...i say tampa or orlando but id be down kane get ur ass in here were doing it again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson