Pacific NW meet - 4/25/10 - salt water state park - federal way washingont

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So unless there is an overwhelming objection to this.....

for this one skyler and i were talking about a meet, not a cruise
we can do a cruise another time or after the fact, but just to have a good time and get people together...lets start with a meet.

so, unless there is an overwhelming objection

everyone be at saltwater state park in federal way, on sunday april 25th ath 12 noon. we will do a BBQ - potluck style so list what you are bringing...try to cover the main stuff if you KNOW you are going...that way we can at least eat. bring your car all pretty and expect pics to be taken and someone to tell you how to park :lol: that way they look nice...cause i dont know about you guys, but i like using these for desktops and what not :lol:

if we want, we can cruise from there to the place in skylers pics for some awesome photos

any objections?

map:
47.374952, -122.320737 - Google Maps

we will be meeting pretty much exactly where the "A" is located, so if you go into the park, when you get to the bottom of the hill take a left, go right under the bridge and there is a covered area, park there BACK IN PLEASE EVEN WITH THE OTHER CARS

if that is taken when we get there we will improvise, but it will get taken care of

the reason to meet back there instead of by the water at the park is because its easier to find uninterupted parking.

this will be cross posted on mult forums, i will try to keep it updated between each

ill start

Cobalt Tom +1 - bringing all the stuff needed for eating & BBQing (tongs, spatula, plates, silverwear, lighter fluid, coals...etc) and probly some hot dogs and buns....

who else????

70 'Cuda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I might come up and bother you for this... We shall see how the weather is and how my homework load is as well... wait... homework... I never do that on the weekends what am I thinking...

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I might come up and bother you for this... We shall see how the weather is and how my homework load is as well... wait... homework... I never do that on the weekends what am I thinking...
doooooo it

would love to have you out esp since mel will prob be working :lol:

dooooooo itttttttttttt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noland1953