Paint on Bed Liner

WyoLS

Reaction score
So I'm dressing up my old 84 F-150 and I'm thinking of putting a bed liner in it, and I'm not willing to drop 700 for a spray on one, and lots of companies make roll-on bedliners, anyone ever used one? Any opinions about which is best?

I've been looking at Herculiner, but it's the most spendy and I'm trying to do this on the cheap since it is an 84 and mostly gets used to haul dirt bikes and animals that met their maker (hunting) so it doesn't need anything expensive.

thanks!

DaveBlank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a tint/custom shop around here that does those for about $150. one of my friends had it put on his work truck about 6 months ago and it is still in good shape. i dont know the brand though.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
google search reviews for herculiner, i have seen it at autozone but havent personally tried it...

WyoLS

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be going with Herculiner, I do like to be cheap but sometimes you just gotta do it right. Though it started snowing here in Wyoming yesterday so this project may have to wait until I have some overnight garage access so that the stuff can cure properly. But I'll throw up some pics and perhaps a how-to incase anyone else ever needs/wants to use this stuff.

chevycobaltmax

Reaction score
Did you do this project yet? Id be interested to hear whether your pleased with it. I have a old dodge that Im considering doing the same with.

WyoLS

Reaction score
Hey, no I haven't. Got bogged down with school, senior year of a Chemical Engineering + Chemistry degree and prep for grad school took away my car/truck/fun time. and now we have a foot of snow on the ground. Sounds like the stuff is pretty awful to be around so i doubt I do it in the garage even. It'll wait till spring and be ok. Soon as I get it done I'll for sure let you know how it goes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais