post edits

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that whole no edits after 5 mins is gey really gey. it needs to go. doesn't everyone post info off the top of their heads and then research it then edit it for correctness/spelling/grammer? come on a block on post deletes is cool but the edits is plain absurd.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i was quite peeved when i made a post and then went and added tens mins of typing to the damn thing and wouldn't let me save it.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's all trial & error.

I came up with the idea of not allowing editing post(s) after the 5 minute mark. And told Shaggy.

All due to some problems that members were editing there post(s) to cover themselves & their fault.

But it's all good now.

So blame me guys. :rofl:

Last edited:

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not wanting to blame anyone I understand the reasoning I just don't see the practicality in it. just because someone talks shit in a thread, then a few hours later regrets what he said or what not and changes it.. then someone calls them out then it's immaturity and antagonistic of the poster for calling them out and that response post should be deleted. Having the rule of no edits really begins setting up more arguments by leaving the problematic post up and no way of correction.

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's not just an one time thing.

This has been happening quite a few times from what I personally saw. So I just threw the idea out there.

I know you weren't blaming anyone, I just feel like everyone should know it was me who came up with the idea. It's an open forum and nothing should be a secret. :p

Last edited:

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I may have an idea for a solution but it will take a lot of modertation.. is there a way to make it that when someone makes an edit it changes the post but it also automatically goes for review to a mod?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I may have an idea for a solution but it will take a lot of modertation.. is there a way to make it that when someone makes an edit it changes the post but it also automatically goes for review to a mod?

Tom showed me an easier way. That I didn't know of. So from what I've heard, it should be back to normal sometime soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson