Question about door panels

BlkBalt86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im trying to find them for a cheap price on ebay or hope i can find them in a Junk Yard. Im jus hoping i have all the components i need.

BlkBalt86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to try and use "Double T" How-To on CSS.net to do the front doors, it seems like a very simple job but i dnt want to **** it up. I have an audio shop that can do it for me but they wont give me a quote on how much and how long its going to take

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
im going to try and use "Double T" How-To on CSS.net to do the front doors, it seems like a very simple job but i dnt want to **** it up. I have an audio shop that can do it for me but they wont give me a quote on how much and how long its going to take

my friend is gonna do it for me
he has done it before with the ebay kit
do you have power locks?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

off of red1ine forums for the pane1s drove 6 hrs to tampa to getem and the universa1 window kit off of ebay

did you just use the wires??

BlkBalt86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no my car came full Manual. what can u expect for a new 07 for $11,000. i didnt care cuz all wanted was something cheap to customize.

BlkBalt86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet thats jus what i needed to hear. I going to do both Locks & Windows when i get a ll the parts. im thinking about custom cutting the rear doors cuz the Bezel and switches are so small. their is no need to buy new panels for the rear. Just cut the armrest a lil.

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
no my car came full Manual. what can u expect for a new 07 for $11,000. i didnt care cuz all wanted was something cheap to customize.

i paid $14,000 for my 06 back in 07 just with the power lock option
what color is your interior??

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

no the kit comes with everything u need i take installed pics when i get out of my uniform

yea i know
but im gonna do it a different way
im just gonna use the wires
how much did you pay for the kit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie