Remove Rear Seats

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
not mine original but needs to be saved from servor issues:kuku::starwars006::pedobear:

so I was unhappy with the seat delete I did before, so Mark Spitz from GM Eternal made this one for me. It fits and looks great, it does not move around when you drive, nor vibrate if you have a system. There are a couple things to know about this if you want to do this, so I'll do my own FAQ/tips/comments of some sorts.

1. Yes, you need to remove the back seats, including the black support bar for the seats.
2. Yes, you can put the stock seats back in.
3. Yes, you can buy this kit from a member, PM if you want details.
4. This kit is a direct fit, no modifications needed to kicker panels.
5. The kit screws into the floor pan with 1/2 sheet metal screws, it will not puncture anything belows. The upper portion screws into the rear sheet metal frame around the trunk opening with 2" sheet metal screws.

"Z" Brackets attached to bottom side of floor piece, then to the floor pan.
5.jpg

Screw "Z" brackets into floor pan
6.jpg

Bottom piece installed
3.jpg

Top Piece fits right in
11.jpg

Screw corners into sheet metal opening to the trunk, used caps to hide screw heads.
8.jpg

15.jpg

And You're DONE!!!
9.jpg

14.jpg

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its nice work..but i dont see the point, since nothing can give it a more finished look other then the actual seats, especially since the molded armrests give it away that there was once a seat there...maybe its better for a track car, but not a daily.

I have maybe used my back seat 5 times.but the seats look better then the carpet imo.

either way nice work and write up.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who makes that harness bar? exactly what im looking for...anyone know?

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i kinda like my seats being out... yah it looks but theres like 2 big indents where the seats were so ones for full watter bottles n 1's for empty ones

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i had a link for harness bars but i forgot it i gotta check my history to see what sites i looked at

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie