Rims

cobaltcruiser

Reaction score
I wasnt sure where to post this question since im new to the forum. I bought my cobalt bout 6 months ago and im just to the point where I can start to mod it out. I had a 2002 cavy and was a member of jbody and had it modded out nad ass.

Anyhow my question is this when i purchased the car it came with after market rims that someone had put on it. The rims are nice dont get me wrong. But My brother in law has his own shop and he was installing tires on all 4. The problem is the center cap of the rims are plastic and if you tighten them more than 4 or 5 turns they snap sometimes just around the bolt and other times in half. Well needledd to say mine broke around the allen wrench bolt because at the time we did not know that it could only be turned a few clicks because the screws were so long. But heres the problem. All I know about the rims is that on the center of the rim there is a V on them. I tried doing a search and even asked a couple local tire places if they knew what company they were so I can order a new center piece cause it looks like shit with 3 on and one off

TY in advance I appteciate all the supposrt. I hope someone will know what kinf of rims these are. I dont want to drive thru wal mart or the malls lot and try to find one to boost id rather but one but im getting to the point where i want n need that one

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep^^^, show pics and you'll know in about 30 seconds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais