SCT Tuning

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While i was at the SEMA show last week i ran into the SCT booth and i was talking to the SCT CEO. Well it turns out that they have all the software to tune and reprogram our 2.2's. Not only that they still have the first the garrett alpha kit cobalt and they are trying to sell it...puts out 260+whp for a very very low price...and very very low miles

hit me up if you want to know more about this sleeper that they are selling

well they have the software like i was saying but for some reason they think there is no market for it...i told them its been a few years now and the market is here for them to launch their livewire software that will include the tuning for the 2.2's. Well the CEO emailed me and told me he is going to have a meeting with his engineers and sales manager. The sales manager wants to see about 100 buyers before they launch the software...but they have all the capabilities to do it. i know we are in a down economy but there have been soo many of us wanting real tuning where we dont have to pay someone else to do it for us. Here is our opportunity. lets show some interest

here is an email from the CEO to me

Here are some questions from my engineer, if you can answer this I can give you a better idea on what we can do to help
Thank you
Rick

Two questions and I can help provide a timeframe.

They are looking for support for what exact Model Years and what
Engines.

Is he looking for Custom Tuning or Pre-Programmed Support?

My thought is that he is looking for the oddball 2005/2006
Manual/Auto vehicles that we did for Garrett (it would be nice to know
exactly what is expected).

Rick Trudo
President

976 Florida Central Parkway
Ste 136
Longwood, FL 32750
407-774-2447 office

321-397-3560 fax

Last edited:

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news indeed! i for one would be interested if available for 07's, but for a reasonable $ of course.

and i dont like to say it but 100 members may be easier at fail.net.

if you dont mind im going to copy and paste your post to g5club.net to stir some interest.

Last edited:

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sct cannot tune it I've been there and asked. Ill go again and yet again ask but well see

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Cuz its only a few miles from me

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to have a custom one off tune. I mean yeah, a tune in general is going to be sweet. But getting one that is specific to your motor and modifications can yield more power. From what I understand SCT isnt offering that service.

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sct cannot tune it I've been there and asked. Ill go again and yet again ask but well see

SCT can tune it...they have all the software...i talked to the CEO of SCT i just got another email from Mr. Trudo and he is talking to his engineers about getting something out for us

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Great news indeed! i for one would be interested if available for 07's, but for a reasonable $ of course.

and i dont like to say it but 100 members may be easier at fail.net.

if you dont mind im going to copy and paste your post to g5club.net to stir some interest.

go ahead...ill let him know...although 07 can be tuned with ls2edit

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are u serious...1k for ls2edit...thats way too much

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

its not that much
http://carputing.tripod.com/LS2orderform.html

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

heres an update from Rick Trudo

I am having my engineers look at your request and we feel we can do those vehicles both as a strategy flash device and offer custom tuning availability.

Rick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noland1953