So i've got a question...

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*IDK if this is in the right section, I think it is, but i'm not sure so feel free to move it if needed*

Ok guys so I was wondering if you guys knew any good places to get used parts from?

I'm planning on purchasing the CF wing center from CA but I'm trying to save some cash by buying a used one but I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Thanks for the time.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best spot to pick up used parts for these cars, would be the classifieds on CobaltSS.net...

...and you're obviously only going to find it, if someone else is selling it. But I've found a lot of good parts and deals on there. That's pretty much the only site for Delta Body cars that has a Classified section worth a damn. Good parts just don't seem to get posted anywhere else. Other than that, and old tech threads, that site is useless.

I got banned for "Vendor Bashing" when I posted a picture of a Rusted Part that a friend of mine was unsatisfied with. Very deserving, if you ask me.....

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eBay is ur best friend. Well it is to me. I've yet to be dissapointed. Been buying my stuff from there for two years

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best spot to pick up used parts for these cars, would be the classifieds on CobaltSS.net...

...and you're obviously only going to find it, if someone else is selling it. But I've found a lot of good parts and deals on there. That's pretty much the only site for Delta Body cars that has a Classified section worth a damn. Good parts just don't seem to get posted anywhere else. Other than that, and old tech threads, that site is useless.

I got banned for "Vendor Bashing" when I posted a picture of a Rusted Part that a friend of mine was unsatisfied with. Very deserving, if you ask me.....

Yeah I checked there, there was nobody selling one unfortunatly :( haha

eBay is ur best friend. Well it is to me. I've yet to be dissapointed. Been buying my stuff from there for two years

No used ones there either, a bunch of new ones but their all more expensive then the CA one

really? u've been lucky for the most part, i've heard alot of horror stories but I have also heard a nearing 50/50 split of good stories too.

I've bought countless things from Ebay and never had a problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais