Soup Nazi Moved

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm brand new here. I love the layout/graphics work here on this site, very nice job whoever did them.

I have a new name now lol.... got it from "RallyRacer".

I'm a carbon fiber manufacturer. Not a huge mfg, but none the less i mfg parts and do real carbon fiber overlays. www.carbonfibercreations.webs.com

I'll be manufacturing new Cobalt SS carbon fiber front lips, front splitters and strut rods, guage pod cluster surround, A pillars with pods L & R pair, and other parts as time goes on.

I will keep you all posted on progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Thank you :)

I also forgot to mention, I have a local ( Mesa Arizona) upholstery guy who does very good work. He can leather wrap seats, door panels, and interior parts. He has about 2000 material choices including faux carbon fiber in 3 colors: black, silver, and white. He has those materials in vinyl and black cf in leather.

He doesn't do the same cf work I do.. as he is an auto upholstery guy. I'll try to get pics from him or a website with pics. If you wonder what type of work he does... take a look at DVScustoms.com that is not his site but he does the same quality and type of work.

Thanks for letting me plug that.

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
saw your post on css.net. Very interested in the Splitter.

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you :)

I also forgot to mention, I have a local ( Mesa Arizona) upholstery guy who does very good work. He can leather wrap seats, door panels, and interior parts. He has about 2000 material choices including faux carbon fiber in 3 colors: black, silver, and white. He has those materials in vinyl and black cf in leather.

He doesn't do the same cf work I do.. as he is an auto upholstery guy. I'll try to get pics from him or a website with pics. If you wonder what type of work he does... take a look at DVScustoms.com that is not his site but he does the same quality and type of work.

Thanks for letting me plug that.
i wish mesa arizona was local for me again, i lived there for 3 years. amazing state and city

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was wondering what your name would be .. welcom man. you have awesome stuff glad you stopped over

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcomes :)

I have some Cobalt specific model questions...so i will post up in the 07-09 section of the forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais