srt dyno

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16f4bdf4.jpg

YouTube - srt 4 dyno
YouTube - srt 4 dyno 2
YouTube - srt 4 dyno 3

mods are intake, 3" catless downpipe, 2.5" catback, clutch, flywheel, diablo sport predator canned tune with a little tweaking from me, poly motor and tranny mounts and eibach sportlines. dyno was done on a dyno jet

lots of pics to go with it lol

c5f6cbc3.jpg

b18c16ec.jpg

b857f2a9.jpg

b60ce8ac.jpg

0ee0deac.jpg

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, i still got the cobalt, its sittin in my driveway with a busted engine til i get lazy and decide to yank it out and sell the rods and throw in a new engine. you know anyone lookin for a catback? im tryin to get rid of the one thats on the car. its from a ss/tc with a aftermarket resonator and a megan racing muffler, i also got the stock muffler as well to throw in wit it, $120 plus shipping

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh, I might be lookin to get a new exhaust system but prolly not for a while..ive got the basic model too so it prolly wouldnt work anyways.

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude, dont think just cause you got the base model that its nothin, they are nothin to turn your head at. they can be made into beasts. as far as the exhaust, yea itll work but i wont lie, itll be a little too big for your set up if you stay NA, its made for a force inducted car which is why i asked if you knew anyone lookin. i think its around 2 3/4" - 3" from what ive been told

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea there aren't many people that customize cars around here so not really anyone lookin. I know, i want to work on my car some more but money is a bit of an issue with that too, still in high school...

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well damn, that sucks. youll be this year right? ill tell you this, bein that i owned and built a base model, after a while you get to a point and ask yourself "if it worth puttin all this money into the car" my answer was yes and no, it was a fun learning experience but at the same time i didnt get back nearly what i put in it when the engine blew lol. have fun with the car when you stack up the dough, they really are fun reliable cars. is it a 5 speed or automatic?

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its an auto, most sedans are autos except if its an ss model..yea im a junior in HS with a pretty good job so ill just save up a get a lowering kit and rims and just misc. stuff to it..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie