SS spoiler on a sedan ?

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wanna put a SS spoiler on my sedan . i seen you can switch with coupes but the sedan is alot lower then the coupes. i havent seen a cobalt sedan with the ss spoiler .

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if ur going to drill your own holes I suppose it'll fit. Not sure on the exacts specs for the width of the sdn trunk and the width of the ss spoiler pillars

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well if ur going to drill your own holes i suppose it'll fit. Not sure on the exacts specs for the width of the sdn trunk and the width of the ss spoiler pillars

haha thats what i do for a living is install wings and all kinds of aftermarket accessories......it'll fit

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i have a wing on it now . i haven't seen a sedan with the high coupe ss spoiler . thats why im thinking of doing it . know of a good place to get one ? i seen that sedan high spoiler .. but i want a little higher . im not a big fan of wingless and cant tint taillights where i live so i thought the wing would change up the ass end . i did the duel halo in the front so i need something in the rear .

Last edited:

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your Balt is lowered than it'll look ok. If it isn't then don't do it. I know a few guys who have done it

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i live in new hampshire ....... i cant go low around here . i like the bottom of my car and in the winter i do have to kinda snowbank blast to get around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie