Stance Coilovers

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright i have made my mind up about either getting lowering springs or coilovers and i have decided to go with the Stance Gr+. I have found them for about $1250.00 with free shipping. Do you guys know of anywhere else that possibly could be a litter cheaper?? im just doing searching to find the best price on them, i know i have to spend the money for them and i will!

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
coilover wise stance are good brand and the car is designed to use the factory springs, replacing the springs creates extra wear on the struts. eventually youll have to replace them. coilover route will give you a better ride and if you part out you still have your struts shocks and springs intact so if something break you can switch back to the factory suspension before it goes to the dealer for warranty work

blu3_v1p3r

Reaction score
Very good price. I wish my finances would allow me to go with a coilover set, but not possible right.

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely ordering these coilovers in about a month or so, do i need rack spacers? And where can i find these rack spacers if i do need them?? or anything else when this car is lowered? Spacers for the wheel..motor mounts...etc???

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
...ive heard different opinions on the rack spacers, ive heard no and then ive heard they are necessary, so ill voice im not sure

07cobaltsssc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to keep ya updated ordered the stance coilovers and i wont receive them for about another week which kinda sucks but its winter and its a project. And i got them for a lot cheaper than what i said too! I know this part of this doesnt fit in this area but i also bought a short throw shifter as well! So, im pretty well set for this winter! Can't wait to start both of these projects!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais