stiffening my front end

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
it fixes clunks, and you can adjust the stiffnes of the front end by raising or lowering the front sway bar. mainly only usable for road racing and auto x

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see, so this sounds like a good investment. how about those koni inserts? for example, not that i would do this, but if i were dumb enough to put my old cut springs back on with koni yellows, adjust the dampening correctly for the drop and drive down the highway would they bounce like my stockers? this is another thing i never understood. basically, are the strut rods shorter?

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a strut tower bar, i'm saying the end links on the stabilizer bar i've seen them come adjustable. i've never even looked into what the hell a stabilizer bar does for your suspension, i just fix it if it looks broken lol.

ya LOL thats all the Theory we go through IN our 4 year Hands on Apprenticeship Training Up here in Canada to become Professionals in the trade of Automotives Im 50% done im on my third year which covers Mostly Electrical and Starters and Alternators

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso