Supercharger Kits for 2.2 and 2.4

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I by no means am working for the company I just thought I would let you guys know about what seems to be a decent deal for pretty well everything you will need to bolt on a supercharger

https://www.zzperformance.com/cobalt_ion/products1.php?id=1089&catid=166

Mods dont be mad I havent seen anyone else offer it and I would say this is a pretty good price for what you get

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good deal...lol about tech support...im sure they know how, dont know why they wouldnt be willing to help

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope but I would go with a 3inch probably from them it is relitivly cheap and I would say its the way to go either that ott regardless and if you dont have an auto go with the 3inch redline intake it will allow you to keep your windsheild washer fluid resivior where it is

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

good deal...lol about tech support...im sure they know how, dont know why they wouldnt be willing to help

I havent had any problems and Ive bought stuff for 2 cars I know they had some problems for a while but they are getting alot better, But done worry JN I still love you more

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol yeah, installing sc's is no big deal, i know i provide tech support for people who dont even buy from me hahahahaha...but than again, im just a all around nice guy when it comes to helping people

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol yeah, installing sc's is no big deal, i know i provide tech support for people who dont even buy from me hahahahaha...but than again, im just a all around nice guy when it comes to helping people

are you actually selling kits JN?

and I would be more then willing to help anyone out... I have had mine apart a few times now

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so for reference for anyone looking into s/cing their n/a car what will they need aside from an intake and the list of parts below... I actually couldnt think of anything else, but I am also s/c from factory

LSJ supercharger with stock pulley (includes bypass and MAP)
LSJ throttle body
LSJ lower intake anifold with IC in it (includes end plate)
Front mount radiator
IC pump w/ connector & mounting bracket
Upper radiator hose
LSJ tensioner
LSJ belt
LSJ brake booster vacuum hose
LSJ map sensor
33# injectors with EV6 connectors for direct bolt in w/o needing adaptors
5/8" hose for IC connections, hose clamps, fill neck
Bolts
Vacuum line
Includes 33# EV6 injectors so you don't have to replace the harness!

The main reason I ask is my buddy raj is starting to order parts so we can get his g5 done before summer and it would be nice to not have to order parts durning the process...

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

lol yes you do... lol lets be honest they dont provide tech support for any of their products, why would they do somethink like that for take off parts... lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup