Texas!!!

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok all of you.

Since Tom and Shaggy would like a sort of sub-forum type thing for regional sections, please post in this thread about a meet/cruise you want to organize or know of.

Personally, I would like to get something together in Columbus because I have access to a friend's car garage that would be really cool to look through. I haven't been in it in a few years and I have been told that it has doubled in the amount of cars inside.

Anyone interested in a meet one of these next few weekends to make a cruise around the area, eat at a local restaurant, and then go tour the garages?

Let me know!

And post your cruise/meet info!!!

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why dont you try coming to one of the houston meets? we have 30+ members from all parts of southeast texas coming to our meets.. from up north in conroe to down south in galveston, and from as far east as beaumont and as far west as katy. :D guys from louisiana, san antonio and austin even come down occasionally for our meets.

utsadude

Platinum Member
Reaction score
why dont you try coming to one of the houston meets? we have 30+ members from all parts of southeast texas coming to our meets.. from up north in conroe to down south in galveston, and from as far east as beaumont and as far west as katy. :D guys from louisiana, san antonio and austin even come down occasionally for our meets.

I'm further West than Katy... so you would have to change that if I show. Haha.

I'm down for a big meet with you guys, but I want to have something here so we can tour my friend's garages. 100+ fully restored collector/sports cars isn't enticing?

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think our guys would be more open to a meet in your area if you come out of your cave first and visit a centralized meet :p

asherby85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a meet in Oklahoma this weekend. And there should be another one in November. Check out the events section to see what we'll be doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais