Thank u GM

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For funding my DD moddin habits :)

ordered:
-replacement sc outlet gasket(mines bad)
-2.8" smoothflow pulley
-stgII belt

belt and gasket will be in tommorow. Ordered thru dealer so it's next day delivery. And the pulley was ordered earlier today. I know my clutch isn't going to like 16psi...but oh well...

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, yeah, I wonder how my stock 2.2 clutch is going to like it...I don't think it will be happy about it. It's slipping as it is with the 3" pulley.

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its not about what the car wants, its what you want....just wash her and wax her...she will come around.

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, yeah, I wonder how my stock 2.2 clutch is going to like it...I don't think it will be happy about it. It's slipping as it is with the 3" pulley.

She probably won't like it... haha. You are going to pick up a good chunk of Torque... and that's what'll chew your clutch up.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well **** me sideways and call me jn2...I'm so pissed..broke a intake manifold bolt. The one on the far left, helps seal cylinder #1....yeah broke, and I let someone use a bolt extracter to get it out whole I went and got a new bolt. Came back to a bolt that had a hole thru it. Wasn't centered. So it stripped the head. And ontop of that he tried to rethread the head using another bolt. And it wasn't even straight. So today I have to run a self tapping bolt thru it and hope I don't have to remove the manifold again. I get a major boost leak at 12psi...no matter the gear. It will sputter when it should hit 13psi...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie