The OFFICIAL exhaust thread...

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I bet.Whats your fastest E.T. ?

Not very fast. Horrible prep day... as you can tell from the track video when I shift to 2nd gear. Haha, nothing but wheel spin.

But I wasted quite a few cars on the highway with it while I had it on the road. LS2 GTO, SRT8 Challenger, 280whp/325tq NSRT4, and some Mustang. All beat by more than 5 cars.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-Pacesetter header(1.75" primaries, 3" collector)
1238873604.jpg

-modified LSJ downtime to fit header
-megan racing catback exhaust(sst304)
-18.5"x Width 8.5" x Height 5.5" Oval muffler(sst304)
-Magnaflow sst304 2.5" tip

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here mine its too loud for police here in Lévis QC.

[yt]8hU_gsiDMdE[/yt]

i have 2 options

diver0041.jpg

mufler1.jpg

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
here mine its too loud for police here in Lévis QC.

[yt]8hU_gsiDMdE[/yt]

^^^^^is it just me or just it sound like his shifting is a little off?? Bad Clutch? Clutch starting to go bad? bad shifting??

rofl, police anywhere out East are dicks, lol cops out here in Alberta could care less how loud your exhaust is unless your speeding past them or revving it while stopped, same with Saskatchewan but lol BC is just like out East policewise, really hardasses on everybody.

Last edited:

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
120000 km on it or 65000 with over half thousand pass at pont rouge.
why it hard on my clucht :
torque damper
polyuranthane trans and control arm
shifting at 7500rpm

larose.jpg

people here in levis made a sticker with his name on

do you have that kind of super police

here in action:
larose1.jpg

Last edited:

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^is it just me or just it sound like his shifting is a little off?? Bad Clutch? Clutch starting to go bad? bad shifting??

rofl, police anywhere out East are dicks, lol cops out here in Alberta could care less how loud your exhaust is unless your speeding past them or revving it while stopped, same with Saskatchewan but lol BC is just like out East policewise, really hardasses on everybody.

sounds like he's not lifting off the gas when he shifts. sounds pretty good though, nearly the same setup i have

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.......to me it doesn't sound right at all when he is shifting,

you right again. the problem is more in 1-2 that 2-3. when I shift in second you can heard the clucth has hard time to get with my flywheel. wawwawawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

need a new one for next summer.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

sounds like he's not lifting off the gas when he shifts. sounds pretty good though, nearly the same setup i have

I am lifting off the gas for a fraction of second.

dont trust power shift too

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
you right again. the problem is more in 1-2 that 2-3. when I shift in second you can heard the clucth has hard time to get with my flywheel. wawwawawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

need a new one for next summer.

I knew something didn't sound right, personally I am of the opinion that if you bother replacing a clutch u may as well do a lightweight flywheel with it as well. Did that on my last car and that lightweight flywheel was amazing, the extended top end combined with a slightly oversized exhaust allowed me to pass on the highway with ease when before I could barely pass at all.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson