the progression from ricer to slow

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
install now!!! u got full bolt ons yet kane? o btw im goin to orlando studios on the 15th if u wanna meet up. also picking up a exhaust and 75 shot:)

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you wont be fully bolted til you buy my pimped out front mount intercooler and G'd out SS/SC rods and my ballin ass T25 turbo that needs to be rebuilt lol

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey chris ill be workin that day r u in town for the weekend? And no I don't have everything on gotta get time

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
so picked up some steering rack spacers. unfortunately not from ttr ONLY because i got them from a friend. but also installed the interceptor, and ordered new hid bulbs because one burned out and i forgot the kelvin they were haha

now taxes will be here next week and trying to decide, coilovers or rk sport 4 peice bodykit for 350.

sooo freaking hard

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

edit: also working on a subframe brace for the auto trans with mark at overkill engineering motorsports who i did the rear disc conversion and the endlinks with

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok so one of the bulbs got broke gotta order another, and then just seal and wire up. but here they are

GEDC0381.jpg

GEDC0380.jpg

GEDC0379.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup