This happened at my base while i was in Iraq

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i dont have any vids but the only contact we took was from iran border patrol and a smuggling boat. we were on the iran iraq border trying to stop a boat coming from iran into iraq with rockets. the boat starts shooting at us and the iraqi border patrol and we return fire then the iranian border patrol opens up on us and the boat. then all hell broke loose when the iranians started shooting flares and mortars. was a crazy night

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was the only one of our engagements that I wasn't actively participating in, so to speak... so I was able to record it. Haha.

I've got about an hour of footage. Lots of shooting, an F.A-18 dropping a 500lbs bomb, lots of Artillery, and a bunch of stupid shit talk. Haha...

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothin good happend when i was in "southwest asia"...i think i joined the wrong branch or got in the wrong job field. good to hear all is good for yal and stay safe

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neal theres a thing called R.O.E=Rules of engagement. you just cant shoot anymore. you have to feel threatened and or have a wepon pointed at you. if you feel threatened you better hope he has a wepon or a bomb or u will get in deep shit

we need to stop being little girls and say screw this rule. he could have been strapped with bombs, and seriously do you think an iraqi would hesitate to blast your face off for trying to climb into their base? I say **** em aim for the head.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we need to stop being little girls and say screw this rule. he could have been strapped with bombs, and seriously do you think an iraqi would hesitate to blast your face off for trying to climb into their base? I say **** em aim for the head.

yeah this is true but our country is a pita. we are "winnging the hearts and minds of the people" In my opinion I say shoot to kill and then ask questions later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie