Time Attack Balt

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rhy's Millen pulled over 700hp out of his Drift Solstice GXP with an LNF on E85, I plan for similar results :)

BUT, for the record, far as I know, the LSJ and LNF are BOTH capable of 1500HP.

except his car was RWD. you'll just burn and spin your tires with 700 hp. good luck with that.

alot of solo sprint/road racing/auto X isnt just the machine. its the driver.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank u jp quoted for truf playa. My car is slow but I can take a lot faster carss than me at my roadcourse I race on cuz I can drive. Not sayin I'm the best but I'm not the worse. So the driver thing def is true, there's a guy that comes out with a barely modified celica and he kills people he's in top 6 but I have yet 2 run him

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never really looked into the time attack cobalt's info...what upgrades did it have/ HP?

sfwg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i never really looked into the time attack cobalt's info...what upgrades did it have/ HP?

2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Time Attack Unlimited news, pictures, and information
Chevrolet and GM Performance Division took the sizzling Cobalt SS Supercharged coupe and turned it into an Unlimited Class Time Attack machine, which already bested the legendary Nissan Skyline's times by seven seconds in Street Tuner Challenge's Time Attack on July 21.
The Time Attack Cobalt SS Supercharged coupe's Stage 2+ Ecotec engine was developed by GM Performance Division and GM Powertrain. It features an Eaton M-62 Gen 5 Hybrid supercharger and delivers 264 horsepower at 7000 rpm and 230 lb.-ft. of torque at 4000 rpm. When nitrous boost is added, performance jumps to 344 horsepower at 6800 rpm and 350 lb.-ft. of torque at 3600 rpm.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
except his car was RWD. you'll just burn and spin your tires with 700 hp. good luck with that.

alot of solo sprint/road racing/auto X isnt just the machine. its the driver.

I figure 500hp should be a good number for some of the longer straight sections of any track. And ABSOLUTELY driver above machine any day of the week, but a strong machine and a good driver make a great team when paired right. I won't speculate on my track driving skills till I get some Solo1 time this next year. My auto-x times are decent for my first year doing it and I expect my Solo 1 times will stack up better than auto-x, including the addition of new wider and better compound tires and possibly a tune, money permitting a track spec rear swaybar. After that I will focus entirely of lightening the car, Lexan and LOTS of CF, at that point the car becomes a track only vehicle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaldoPa

Latest posts