ttr rear sway and trans mount

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will fit fe1 fe3 i dont know about fe5

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

controlarmbushing.jpg

here mines fe1

Last edited:

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my next one, will by traction bar.

there is a how to about traction bar.
according to Julien, my wheel are not jumping like i feel inside the car. there is a movement of front to back.

julien is in his tower at pont rouge raceway giving to start to every single race. he is perpendicular to the start. so when i do 30 pass he have opportunity to look how my car react in my 15'.

traction bar FTW

Last edited:
Reaction score
my next one, will by traction bar.

there is a how to about traction bar.
according to Julien, my wheel are not jumping like i feel inside the car. there is a movement of front to back.

julien is in his tower at pont rouge raceway giving to start to every single race. he is perpendicular to the start. so when i do 30 pass he have opportunity to look how my car react in my 15'.

traction bar FTW

Front to back motion is WHEEL HOP... They dont actually jump as one would think...

Google wheel hop on... You will see why it does this, going into toe, loosing traction, pulling back, getting tracking, pulling forward, getting toe... Etc...

There are some nice illustarations on google also.

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front to back motion is WHEEL HOP... They dont actually jump as one would think...

Google wheel hop on... You will see why it does this, going into toe, loosing traction, pulling back, getting tracking, pulling forward, getting toe... Etc...

There are some nice illustarations on google also.

was my sway bar powder coated yet ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso