TTR Transmission inserts

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG wow....so I installed my motor mount a few nights ago, last night I finally got one of the transmission mounts in and all I can say is WOW.

It was a pain to get it in at first but once I got the mount in and everything torqued I decided to take her out for a late night drive. The engine moves so little I almost killed it hopping into 1st, shifting with just one of those mounts replaced changes the whole driving experience. No longer do my shifts feel slow and soggy. This is by far one of my favorite modifications. Two thumbs TTR, I love your transmission mounts.

Did notice one little thing though, you included instructions on how to put the motor mount in (easy) but not the transmission mounts (more difficult).

Anywho, thanks again TTR for an awesome product at a great price!

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesnt have to be for the balts that race, it makes your shifts feel more solid instead of soggy. I like em just for DDing, but if you dont want to feel and hear your car at 4.2k vibrate then these arent for you. It also makes your seat vibrate depending on RPM ;) I got a nice back massage from mine today :lol:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the solid ttr solid tranny mounts and he solid engine mount. I don't know the meaning of wheel hop...just spin :p

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solid polyurehane :p vs slotted stock rubber shit.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah gotcha, yeah, thats what I have as well. Well soon as I put my rear one in anyways.

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doesnt have to be for the balts that race, it makes your shifts feel more solid instead of soggy. I like em just for DDing, but if you dont want to feel and hear your car at 4.2k vibrate then these arent for you. It also makes your seat vibrate depending on RPM ;) I got a nice back massage from mine today :lol:

Hm... I may have an alternative use for these mounts then ;)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais