Tuning help.

lebUNIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i wanna get my car tuned, but i am not sure how the process works. can anybody tell me how it works or what i need to buy to get my car tuned? if necessary, i am running stage 2 kit, exhaust, airbox mod.

thanks

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
trifecta-emails you a "base" tune and edits it after you send him your datalogs.

hptuners-not sure how it works

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
there isnt much on your part thats needed, buy it plug it in obdII data port, upload the tune, datalog it, email Vince, he sends and updated tune, you upload it

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In order to tune it with HP Tuners you will need to either get the software suite or find someone with the suite to unlock your car and in either case have a wideband installed. If you are planning on doing it yourself there are guides to fuel tuning on other forums like redline forums and gmsportcompact.net that go into more detail.

If you are looking for a semi-canned tune then google "trifecta tuning" and setup with one of the dealers in your area to have the box mailed to you and then you run logs/re-flash and have email support to adjust your tune.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie