Turn Signals

bruce69camaro

Reaction score
The "clicking" sound of the turn signals in our 2008 LT, comes and goes.

The driver side door speaker, also comes and goes.

I read by fixing the door speaker, that this will bring back the "clicking" noise of the turn signals because the noise is run through the speaker.

My daughter is taking her driver's license test and we don't want the instructor to think she is not using the turn signals, so we have ordered a new door speaker, hoping what I read is the correct fix.

Will this fix it?

Thanks

Bruce

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are correct that the door speaker is where the turn signal noise is coming from. That might fix it if the speaker is the problem. Make sure your wiring is good too.

Jaws4God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct that the door speaker is where the turn signal noise is coming from. That might fix it if the speaker is the problem. Make sure your wiring is good too.

Yeah i have the same issue.. mine seems to work about 20% of the time..

I thought about ordering new speakers.. but also read (and like YELLOEYE said) it could be wiring.. so i don't want to pay for speakers when its the wiring..

How do you test the wiring for speakers?

Thanks.

roosterk0031

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My daughters does the same thing with front speaker, and front Power windows don't either, replace the switch once and they worked for a while but quit again. Tested switch in my impala as they are almost the same and it's fine. Broken wires somewhere I suspect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts