update to all cobalt products -better font!

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everyone. we have made updates to the cobalt products that have the word "cobalt or cobalt ss" . its become clear that the font skdecals.ca (online Store) was useing was ... well a bit off.. ok a lot off. but thanks to Hailcesar75 and all his help with making sure its perfect (me sending pics back and forth to him . getting ideas.. research..ect ect...) we now have an updated cobalt logo! so thanks again Hailcesar75 for all your input and help and for point out in the first place that my font was gimped!

so here are the updated products. remember if you order send us pics of it installed on your car !

Caliper decals COBALT (SS only) [] - $10.00 : skdecals.ca (online Store)

Rear marker Light overlays SS (Cobalt) (2x) Rear marker Light overlays SS (Cobalt) (2x) [] - $11.50 : skdecals.ca (online Store)

Rear marker Light overlays SS/SC (Cobalt) (2x) Rear marker Light overlays SS/SC (Cobalt) (2x) [] - $11.50 : skdecals.ca (online Store)

Rear marker Light overlays SS/TC (Cobalt) (2x) Rear marker Light overlays SS/TC (Cobalt) (2x) [] - $11.50 : skdecals.ca (online Store)

Caliper decals SS Cobalt (ss only) Caliper decals SS Cobalt (ss only) [] - $10.00 : skdecals.ca (online Store)

Caliper decals COBALT SS (SS only) Caliper decals COBALT SS (SS only) [] - $10.00 : skdecals.ca (online Store)

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

also. many of these above listed products are now listed 40%-50% off!
but only till the 24th. they are also listed as weekly specials here Specials : skdecals.ca (online Store)

Last edited:

The GRAFX Shop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats strange. i havnt had anyone else say they are having an issue. i can pull it on my LG phone and both my laptops. maybe your iphone does not like me...lol

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm probably

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Imma try my laptop

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my order yesterday.....vinyl looks great!!...ill post some pics when i get it all installed...

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Im liking the door sills. But can u make em the size of the 4 door front doors?

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

I can measure the top of the black sill if you want

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie