victory_red_SS coming home for wiring....

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Within a couple of weeks the car should parked at home so that the wiring can be done. I have chosen to undertake this task because it is a way to save some money which will then be spent on things the shop needs to do.This means two things:

1) I am looking for help to do this job. I have a couple of interested people already but none are wiring experts. They have experience, I have not much and if someone locally really knows this stuff, we can always use the help/guidance/leadership. It is a no brainer to know that if something is wired wrong it could have a nasty outcome.

I am using a painless system, both the hrarness/fuse block and control switch box. The car will we wired to make regular stuff work but with as little complexity as possible. The main goal is to not draw away the power from the fuel so that there is no issue with tuning.

If you know your stuff and want to help please let me know. :cool:

2) It may be almost winter but when the car comes home we will be able to set up a meet so anyone interested in seeing the project in her raw state will be able to do so. It would be cool to clog my street with Cobalts/G5's/Ion's so let's think about doing this if it isn't already too Christmas busy when the car gets here.

Rod :)

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neat, Rod are you passing by winnipeg? id love to meet you/the car :)

If this was a few weeks earlier i had the week booked up. I can do basic wiring, id say pay for my flight and id help you lol

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
where are you located at?
he is just outside of vancouver BC

and rod, im no expert, but i can def wire things up :D
ill work on getting that license thingy, but it would have to wait till mel can travel again, so it would depend on how fast you get it wired :p

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good luck were rooting for ya
Thanks. :)
Neat, Rod are you passing by winnipeg? id love to meet you/the car :).....
Sorry but Winnipeg is not between Port Coquitlam and Maple Ridge :rofl: Hopefully one day there will be a way to get to that part of the world with the car. I still have a steak waiting for me at SSnipes house. :)

where are you located at?

he is just outside of vancouver BC

What he said but if you start driving soon you will be here in time. :Get him!:
and rod, im no expert, but i can def wire things up :D
ill work on getting that license thingy, but it would have to wait till mel can travel again, so it would depend on how fast you get it wired :p

So Mel's parole officer still won't let her travel out of state? That sucks.:hahano:

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yes, wes would offer you a steak.

i forgot your car isnt at Junky Breaking Performance

victory_red_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yes, wes would offer you a steak.

i forgot your car isnt at Junky Breaking Performance

Yes he would and did. ;)

One day that shop (JBP) will be renamed to ROD's Performance Shop just before I sell it. :rofl:

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would, but I have other projects to accomplish during my trip to WA this Christmas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais