wanna install new deck in 09 4dr lt

dzl_88

Reaction score
I wanted to install an aftermarket radio because the factory just isn't cutting it for me anymore. Just wondering exactly what electrical hardware am I going to need to buy. I don't want to lose my door chimes or any other electrical features my car has, and I don't want to ask the guys at bestbuy because I'm afraid there going to try and rip me off. I'm comfortable installing everything as long as I know what parts I'm going to need. Can someone please help me out?

Btw I have the regular 4 speakers, not the pioneer ones and I don't have Onstar.

JLbeast

Reaction score
you wont loose any of your door chimes or anything. Depending if you go with a double den or single den deck you will need a install kit to fill in the gaps and install, all depending on what you get. and you can get those online to in stores. and also a harness specified to your car, and again you will find that online or in any general store. Also, i recommend soldering and shrink tubing all your wires, dont go cheap and just twist and electrical tape.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais