We need a members map

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
A members map that shows approx locations for our CCF.com members so our members can connect easier with ppl that are local to them. Need an example or u flowin with the idea here?

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
everyone can enter their approx location and a page would have a Map of North America with little dots or w/e showing where ppl are located around North America thus making it easier to ppl to find other ppl local to them on here. Ideally, more meets, more ppl helping each other and thus more modded cobalts on ccf.com, more threads, more posts, more pictures/videos.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I knew what you meant im just a super smart ass tonight :)sounds like a great idea.hopefully shaggy will chime in on this and well see what he thinks

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
everyone can enter their approx location and a page would have a Map of North America with little dots or w/e showing where ppl are located around North America thus making it easier to ppl to find other ppl local to them on here. Ideally, more meets, more ppl helping each other and thus more modded cobalts on ccf.com, more threads, more posts, more pictures/videos.

I like the idea. Just not the details.

I wouldn't mind telling whoever what city I live in, but not my exact location. :rofl:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais