We need to DELETE these ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it seems like every profile i click on, that person hasnt been on ccf since 2009. We need to weed out the ppl or set up something to where if you havent posted anything in like 2 years, your profile get deleted. or something like that. TOM?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from.

But by doing this, we could upset a lot of people. Not knowing the reasons for there inactivity and by deleting their profiles with out warning or without a just cause could stir up a lot of negative views for our site.

Heck, we even had a lot of drama by banning members a while back that actually deserved a permanent "vacation".

*moved thread to Site Comments, suggestions, and questions*

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, it wouldn't work out if we did that. Now if the member has 0 posts for over like 2 years, maybe we can prune them.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the 0 posts in 2 years thing, or maybe a certain number of posts within the 1st week or something?

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea. id be cool if we had more ACTIVE ppl. I mean. dont get me wrong i love seeing all you lovely avatars showing and putting your .02 in. put ppl. you join the forum, POST!

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
I have seen several people joining this forum in the last months, they all come with some random introductions on how they got problems with their balts and never post again :think:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It happens and it will always happen. I just hope a few of those random users hang around, and some do.

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I agree. We shouldn't DELETE the older members that have higher posts, just the new users that just create an account to get some help for one problem then just never come back to the site again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais