western canada cobalt meet

Discussion in 'Canada' started by outtamymind, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outtamymind

outtamymind Full Access Member

so we are already planning the 3rd annual Western Canada Cobalt Meet and we are looking to get a bigger group out again. all information will be updated here http://westerncobaltmeet.comoj.com

last year we rented out a local alberta race track for the day and had a great event with just under 50 people showing up. this year we are looking to do the same and are currently working on a location for this year big meet.

2. 1WhiteSSTC

1WhiteSSTC Banned

Somewhere in BC with a track? That would make for amazing cruise videos and pictures. How bout Mission BC? Camping is available and it's a great track from anything I've heard. Maybe even VicRedSS could make it out with his new beast?

http://www.missionraceway.com/

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  3. outtamymind

right now we are leaning more towards saskatchewan, as a great deal of our slightly eastern cobalt members from css have expressed that they will come but alberta is a bit of a drive for them. saskatchewan seems to be a happy medium for the current majority.

4. 1WhiteSSTC

1WhiteSSTC Banned

Mission would be a great facility but if we gotta goto Sask so be it, I have a feeling next year I won't have time for the meet as I will be heavy into competitions in Solo 1 and Solo 2, hopefully a few Regional competitions and maybe if I'm lucky I can attend the National event next year.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  5. ßlåçk§mókè

ßlåçk§mókè Full Access Member

hey Out i talked with the hotel owners.. I need numbers etc.. but we need to give them at least a months notice.

6. outtamymind

ya i don't doubt it but its all about the numbers and if we can get everything as we did last year (track, camping, hotel and close to city) and have more members show up then so be it.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

ok black. well i put a poll up on css.net in the western section so we can get things sorted out as quickly as possible.

7. 1WhiteSSTC

1WhiteSSTC Banned

I will forsure try to make it as I missed the past 2 years but if I have any competitions that weekend I will have to miss for a 3rd year in a row :(

8. outtamymind

ya right now we are gonna set the location and then contact the local track to set up a date

9. 1WhiteSSTC

1WhiteSSTC Banned

let me know where I can help out, even if I cannot attend I will try to help if I can

10. outtamymind

for sure dude. anyways i'm off to bed. got to go to work tomorrow to do not a whole lot lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.