western canada cobalt meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so we are already planning the 3rd annual Western Canada Cobalt Meet and we are looking to get a bigger group out again. all information will be updated here http://westerncobaltmeet.comoj.com

last year we rented out a local alberta race track for the day and had a great event with just under 50 people showing up. this year we are looking to do the same and are currently working on a location for this year big meet.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
so we are already planning the 3rd annual Western Canada Cobalt Meet and we are looking to get a bigger group out again. all information will be updated here http://westerncobaltmeet.comoj.com

last year we rented out a local alberta race track for the day and had a great event with just under 50 people showing up. this year we are looking to do the same and are currently working on a location for this year big meet.

Somewhere in BC with a track? That would make for amazing cruise videos and pictures. How bout Mission BC? Camping is available and it's a great track from anything I've heard. Maybe even VicRedSS could make it out with his new beast?

http://www.missionraceway.com/

Last edited:

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now we are leaning more towards saskatchewan, as a great deal of our slightly eastern cobalt members from css have expressed that they will come but alberta is a bit of a drive for them. saskatchewan seems to be a happy medium for the current majority.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
right now we are leaning more towards saskatchewan, as a great deal of our slightly eastern cobalt members from css have expressed that they will come but alberta is a bit of a drive for them. saskatchewan seems to be a happy medium for the current majority.

Mission would be a great facility but if we gotta goto Sask so be it, I have a feeling next year I won't have time for the meet as I will be heavy into competitions in Solo 1 and Solo 2, hopefully a few Regional competitions and maybe if I'm lucky I can attend the National event next year.

Last edited:

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i don't doubt it but its all about the numbers and if we can get everything as we did last year (track, camping, hotel and close to city) and have more members show up then so be it.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

ok black. well i put a poll up on css.net in the western section so we can get things sorted out as quickly as possible.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
ya i don't doubt it but its all about the numbers and if we can get everything as we did last year (track, camping, hotel and close to city) and have more members show up then so be it.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

ok black. well i put a poll up on css.net in the western section so we can get things sorted out as quickly as possible.

I will forsure try to make it as I missed the past 2 years but if I have any competitions that weekend I will have to miss for a 3rd year in a row :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson