what are you guys runnin for a system?

becareless06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea im about ready to find all the lose bolts in my 07.. i think im gona order the the 15inch mofo from Power Acoustik and 1000 watts rms.. lol..

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my rearview mirror rattles like a mofo when i turn it wayy up. wonder what i could do about that? i have to have that!

i put a glob of second skin damplifier pro butyl (without the foil) and tightened the shit out of the screw. it still moves but it doesnt rattle. but its not permanent ive had to "re-do" it maybe twice already. Either way worth it not to hear the rattle

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

yea im about ready to find all the lose bolts in my 07.. i think im gona order the the 15inch mofo from Power Acoustik and 1000 watts rms.. lol..

just remember that 15"s ported dont do so well in cobalts unless you have them firing forward and sealed off

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice. then as long as you leave room for the sound to travel back forward then you are all good

Cobalt_07_LT_Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i only bump my stereo up to around 70% with max bass, little fade to the rear, max treb, and med(or what ever is between bass/treb) low love the sound, and dont shake the side mirrors much

becareless06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new plan for the audio i just recieved my power bass 3xl 6.5 componets with kevlar cones and titianium tweets , ordered the 3 xl 6x8s kevlar coned , and also ordered the 3xl 10 with a nice ported box its 750rms.. schould sound sweet im looking for a nice dvd deck and
2 nice amps..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson