where to post?

gatorchin

Reaction score
my recently got a decent deal on an 05 base model...so i will have some questions and hopefully get some help on some issues, general questions, etc...so i keep seeing the SS threads...so what area should i post in when i have a question since its just a base model?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For base model just post in the LS/LT/LTZ section. Make sure you specify what year, model, and trim you're working with. Makes diagnosis go much quicker with less back and forth.

gatorchin

Reaction score
how can i determine trim just by looking at it?? i have no paperwork or anything, so if someone can help me with this i can better describe what i got

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just post in the LS/LT/LTZ and specify that you don't know which trim. Have power locks and windows? Probably an LT.

Jaws4God

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are many people still on this forum?

I am just curious because I went to a car show yesterday and my friend who entered it newer GTI asked me if I was entering the cobalt... told him its mostly stock.. and he was like, you have more done than I do! LOL.. made me curious if there is still a resource out there that i would use to help find information about possible future modifications...

Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson