where to post?

Discussion in 'Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.' started by gatorchin, Mar 17, 2016.

1. gatorchin

gatorchin Junior Member

my recently got a decent deal on an 05 base model...so i will have some questions and hopefully get some help on some issues, general questions, etc...so i keep seeing the SS threads...so what area should i post in when i have a question since its just a base model?

2. YelloEye

YelloEye Super Moderator Staff Member

For base model just post in the LS/LT/LTZ section. Make sure you specify what year, model, and trim you're working with. Makes diagnosis go much quicker with less back and forth.

3. gatorchin

gatorchin Junior Member

how can i determine trim just by looking at it?? i have no paperwork or anything, so if someone can help me with this i can better describe what i got

4. YelloEye

YelloEye Super Moderator Staff Member

Just post in the LS/LT/LTZ and specify that you don't know which trim. Have power locks and windows? Probably an LT.

5. Jaws4God

Jaws4God Full Access Member

are many people still on this forum?

I am just curious because I went to a car show yesterday and my friend who entered it newer GTI asked me if I was entering the cobalt... told him its mostly stock.. and he was like, you have more done than I do! LOL.. made me curious if there is still a resource out there that i would use to help find information about possible future modifications...

Thank you!