Widened Fenders Front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I recall from a while back some people were interested in wide fiberglass or carbon fiber fenders for the SS Cobalt 05-08 ( possibly fits 09 also but I'm not positive on 09-10) These fenders fit 2 door or 4 door models... and G5 all are the same fenders.

We are making them wider than stock as some people wanted. I was thinking 1/2 inch wider just where the tire would normally rub the fender. just on that square fender lip. This is the area you guys want wider?

Fiberglass will be $300 pair.
Carbon Fiber with fiberglass backing will be $550 pair.
All Carbon Fiber construction will be $850 pair. ( lightest of all )

The carbon fiber fenders will come with smooth clear coat that is urethane automotive clear coated gloss for uv protection. Under the clear coat is clear gel coat for a nice deep look of carbon fiber.

The Fiberglass only fenders will come with white gel coat finish, ready for primer and paint.

This is the perfect time to order. We are now in our own industrial shop and can have these made in one week and at your door within 2 weeks. I had put this off for a while because we were in the process of moving and had no work space to made the fenders. We gots plenty of space now and manpower to get it done.

CarbonFiberCreations.com or Home - Carbon Fiber Creations

The fenders will only be available if people buy in so we can get them finished for each customer.

I will do a group buy of $285 + exact shipping cost for gel coated fiberglass fender set.
$450 for carbon fiber with fiberglass backing and UV urethane clear coated.
$800 for full carbon fiber fenders with uv urethane clear coat.

price went up a little because we have put in more labor than we estimated to make the plugs and molds. sorry for the price raise.

I will also do a vendor-ship here if people buy in on this. PM me if you want to buy in and place your name on the thread with which option you are purchasing. We offer a one year warranty on all parts.

I'd really like to see this roll, as some cf vendors left and we left temporarily due to lack of sales. If this goes well my company will offer more Cobalt parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie