Wtb: lnf factory catback exhaust

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like title says, I'm looking for a lnf cobalt stock exhaust. If u have 1 for sale let me know

Post up how much u want shipped to 78747

post pics please

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what are you willing to pay? if its a decent said amount ill purchase a new 3 inch and sned you my stocker

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to make sure...

...you do know that the bolt patten/flange on the SS/TC cat-back is different than all other Delta Body cars, right? They roll with a triangular 3-bolt flange.

Aikidoshadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to make sure...

...you do know that the bolt patten/flange on the SS/TC cat-back is different than all other Delta Body cars, right? They roll with a triangular 3-bolt flange.

They have the same 3 bolt flange the original deltas had. So good news for the 03-04 bastard crowd, they finally have something OEM they don't have to mod to work. GM should make up their damn mind.

Projekt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to make sure...

he said in another thread he was going to cut it off and weld a new flange.

JN2 PM me let me know. i got a exhaust on the way providing you purchase this one. dont worry about shipping we can work out a "shipped" price

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes i am aware that the ss/tc has a 3 bolt flange, that is not a concern for me, i have a few 2 bolt flanges laying the house somewhere, and if i dont ill find one at a local store, its no big deal

projekt lemme know how much ur looking for shipped for you stock exhaust, im a little on the poor side right now, just now recovering from my crappy time warner job.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais