WTB: Painted headlights

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is trying to get rid of their painted headlights, please let me know....

its kinda hard to call the cobalt blacked out with stock chrome lights...:whymewhyme:

xander

Reaction score
i have a set of black headlights i'd be willing to get rid of for trade of some stockers. but i would need the headlight first. i would do a straight trade but u pay the shipping both ways.

i am xander40 of g5club.net/css.net

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a set of black headlights i'd be willing to get rid of for trade of some stockers. but i would need the headlight first. i would do a straight trade but u pay the shipping both ways.

i am xander40 of g5club.net/css.net

sorry for the delay....i would love to do this but like you, i cant be without headlights and would need the painted headlights first...lol

I do headlight painting too ;)

i'm working on getting a second pair of stockers to get painted but no love from scrap yards so far...

Jhop16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a set of black housing's if u know how to take apart the stockers and just put the blacks in ...

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
too bad your not local, as much as i don't want to, i might have to part with my retrofit projectors single projector no halo ftw but:( I will be sad to see them go, if anyone bites locally they are gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson