yes, im a girl. Dont know how to do these things.

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So im wanting to drop my car. Lowering spring. im clueless. what will I need? cost?

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not ridin the ground, low. dont want to hit a small pot hole and the bottom drag...

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bring it to AZ and ill drop that ass....your car I mean :lol:
Any spring with a 2.0 inch drop front and 2.5 rear is good.Not too low,not too high.All youll need is basic hand tools and a spring compressor for the front
The front will take about an hour or so,Rear takes like 2 minutes flat.

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would it be impossible to get yellow springs? and where could i find a decent price on springs.. all ive seen are sky high.

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ebay!! and you wont even see the springs when there on but if you really want yellow springs then spray paint em yellow :)

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You could try Ebay but I wouldn't lol

A guy bought some cheap Ebay springs and found out that they were hollow on the inside. Not good, especially when I find out after they break on your car.

But if it's from a reputable dealer, then go for it. I bought mine from Modern-performance since it was closer to my house

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome! and what these guys are saying :p a good drop would be eibach sprotlines or H&R sport springs. I run the H&R's and they are great (looks good and handle great).
I would stay away from ebay, and I dont think there are any yellow springs, could be wrong though. You could always paint them (although the spring compressors will hurt that ( and there is a way around that hahahaha..as in when re installing with lower springs you dont HAVE to use the compressors :p)). Powdercoat would hold up longer, although im not sure if heating the springs will have a neg effect on them.
And you can see the rear springs when approaching the car, not much and not for long, but yellow could be cool ;)

FASTL61

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You could try Ebay but I wouldn't lol

A guy bought some cheap Ebay springs and found out that they were hollow on the inside. Not good, especially when I find out after they break on your car.

But if it's from a reputable dealer, then go for it. I bought mine from Modern-performance since it was closer to my house

Ebay as in buy ksport/eibach/zenn/whatever fukn brand.Not "ebay" brand lol.I bought my Ksports from ebay and they came from Ksport here in chandler,az

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie