your first mod?

xxenjoi11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering what your first mod was, things i am going to do first are debadge, chrome the 3rd brake light and the grille, match the logos to my paint, dark blue metallic (not sure the actual GM color) and do a ton of custom painting on the interior. Ive already ordered my weather techs and the grille, now this is where i get lost.. i want to make this car more fuel efficient while adding some power and sex appeal. my wish list is as goes, a exhaust, cold air intake, wheels and rims, tint and lowering. i have no idea where to start or what the total would be.. looking for input

BankDude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my mods in order -- intake - cat back - downpipe - header - engine mount - 2.4 intake mani/throttle body - trifecta tune - new shocks/struts/springs - front sway bar - new endlinks - tranny mounts .. then i supercharged it. if you lower it, make sure you buy upgraded shocks and struts to accommodate the extra load on them. you will be spending thousands

osielRR

Reaction score
My first was debadging and painting bow ties, tinting , black out taillights, hid headlights, painted engine covers, next witch these are all on order rims and tires, custom made catback exhaust, injen intake , new halo headlights, led taillights , 3" antenna, badmab headers, aaaand in about 4 months I will probably supercharge my ls. Have fun man and do lots of research and you will find out lots of stuff.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First...on my 2.2 balt the first thing was headlamps, followed by sportline springs and koni shocks, tint was in there somewhere, then a chopped stock antenna, SS/SC exhaust manifold and gutted downpipe, 2.4 intake manifold, AEM intake, rims were in there somewhere too.

The current SS/TC: Tint, Tow Hooks, Pedders, MPx Shorty antenna, CIA catless DP. Driver mod v3.0

xxenjoi11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright thanks for the input, cant wait to get the ball rolling. debadged last night and it went well gona order parts sometime before spring.

DJ-rb

Reaction score
i'm sorry...but why?

Assuming you are talking to me...lol. It's for my Job we go out and unlock cars change tires on the interstates and jump start cars and delivery gas...so you never know where I may be parking my car...

white balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming you are talking to me...lol. It's for my Job we go out and unlock cars change tires on the interstates and jump start cars and delivery gas...so you never know where I may be parking my car...

I figured a work job.
But I thought construction or something.
:p

[insert signature here]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie