Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sunday, December 20

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can't do the 20th or that weekend actually... we always have our large family Christmas dinner(aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma, etc.) the Saturday before the 25th... I mean I don't actually like very many of them.... but still

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
12 hour drive...

Sorry, can't make it babe... :(
Damnit! Fly? LoL
can't do the 20th or that weekend actually... we always have our large family Christmas dinner(aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma, etc.) the Saturday before the 25th

Well, don't you suck... you'd turn down hot strippers for grandma's chicken n dressin'?

...I would, too :rofl:

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm still going to say maybe I'll skip it.... but I got to come up with a better excuse than strippers, lol

and holy shit, i just thought of the best idea ever...

see my cousin lives in Atlanta and he won't be able to make it because he just started a new job, etc... so i'll tell the family, i'm going to stay with him and i'll just find somewhere to stay wherever that night... i'll tell him what i'm actually doing, he'll laugh and cover for me

my family will see it as me being kind in going to spend some time with him during the holidays.... and its the perfect cop out

Last edited:

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Never thought of that... Hmm... Who'd pick me up?

What am I saying... I'm throwing a party that weekend here for some friends from high school... I couldn't make it even if I could afford to make the drive...
Damn... to have the high schooler life again... wait... I was a total nerd in HS, lol.
i'm still going to say maybe I'll skip it.... but I got to come up with a better excuse than strippers, lol

Fine, for the best of both worlds, let's have the "meet" that afternoon, then go to my Mumu's for the best dinner EVER (chicken n dressing, baked ham, smoked turkey, sweet potato pie, the works basically), then head out on a full stomach to see hot naked chicks!

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
birmingham isn't exactly next door to me... if I go, i'm staying from the meet until the strippers... and if I do the strip club, i'm either cabbing it to a hotel or crashing at someone's house, because there is no way in hell i'd ever make it home as intoxicated as I will be

the state of Alabama police won't like that, neither will my lawyer, lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso