Black 09 Cobalt SS "Lilith"

parise9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up, new to the forum I am. Bought my car in December of 08 and have loved it since the first test drive. No mods yet, although working on whether or not to get the GM Stage 1 tune.

parise9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. Pics as demanded.
38230170007_large.jpg

38230170004_large.jpg

38230170005_large.jpg

don't get too upset about this one. cool people don't always drive the same car. plus it was a focus meet lol.
38230170029_large.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

more pics are on my cardomain site, not something i'm real into but i had the account since i was 19 and never felt like closing it. plus if my comp crashes i can always get the pics off the site.

Tuner923

Full Access Member
Reaction score
herro der!! black is the bestest color but hardest to keep clean! welcome to the site john make yourself at home just keep your feet off the furniture.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

don't get too upset about this one. cool people don't always drive the same car. plus it was a focus meet lol.
38230170029_large.jpg

lolz looks like they are all gathering around to see what a real man's car looks like :rofl:

parise9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dunno, black and white do suck in the cleanliness department. on black it looks like dust, on white it looks like someone through dirt along the sides of the cars. guess gray wins this one. but blacks looks the best when clean. gray just looks gray, sorry... i know nowadays it's "silver" lol

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

lolz looks like they are all gathering around to see what a real man's car looks like :rofl:

it was odd, i was there for the meet since I used to own one and I don't just forget people cause of car changes. God knows I still talk to people on the tempotopaz site lol. the dude took pics and asked me to pull right in there. i let one guy who drove a yellow svt drive it, but he was scared to floor it. more worried about hurting the car than losing control. whatever, i gave him his chance lol. i did edit it for fun, but it's not the best thing in the world.

38230170030_large.jpg

They call me godly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dunno, black and white do suck in the cleanliness department. on black it looks like dust, on white it looks like someone through dirt along the sides of the cars. guess gray wins this one. but blacks looks the best when clean. gray just looks gray, sorry... i know nowadays it's "silver" lol

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

it was odd, i was there for the meet since I used to own one and I don't just forget people cause of car changes. God knows I still talk to people on the tempotopaz site lol. the dude took pics and asked me to pull right in there. i let one guy who drove a yellow svt drive it, but he was scared to floor it. more worried about hurting the car than losing control. whatever, i gave him his chance lol. i did edit it for fun, but it's not the best thing in the world.

38230170030_large.jpg

I'm stealing that picture :p haha

BTW you should remove that dealership sticker or whatever it is next to your Turbo badge on the trunk (Y) IMO you should anyway haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plea

Latest posts