BlackCobalt707's 06 LS/TC build thread

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well after lookin at the oil, i discovered that the shit is milky...blown head gasket? i checked the dip stick and its fine, i look at the oil cap and it was milky. my friend suggested i unhook the coolant lines and just run a hose to the two sides sayin maybe some how the coolant and oil is getting mixed. ima drain the oil first and see what that is lookin like then if its ok ill fill it back up.

Last edited:

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well. no coolant present in the milk jug. it sat for a few hours and still no red coolant. oh and i got a video of the car hesitating that i will post up in a bit

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

heres the video, god i sound so retarded in videos lol

Last edited:

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
je pistons: is those pistons come with ring or you r using stock one. i thing you may have oil passing somewhere. that black thing it not good.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

is vince seen that video

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it came with rings. but the wierd part is that it didnt start doin that til after i blew up my first turbo.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

vince hasnt seen it, i will e-mail it to him. i got to e-mail him a tune as well

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you built it by your own or a shop did that.

may be you have to remove your head to check this out.

did you try to look your compression in your cylinder

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

did you run your new turbo with no adjustement in your tune?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whitey75

Latest posts