Cobalt Door Trim

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 Cobalt LT. I'm looking to take off the door trim on the car. Does anyone know if the trim is bolted on or just on with double sided tape? My friend has a 2.5rs WRX and his door trim is bolted on so I was just wondering if it was like this on all cars.
If it's on with just tape, I will take before/after pictures for everyone.

HID's coming soon!

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was just thinking of doing the same thing today . the color off them isnt a dead match for the car no more i dont know why . whats the big deal with the hids? i got halo projectors and love them . people i know with hids get pulls over cause they are blue or purple . i spent a few more dollars and got a better night look imo at night with the duel halos then the hids in stock lights 2005 Chevy Cobalt Spyder Headlights, Spyder Lights, Spyder Euro Headlights, Spyder Altezza Head Lights

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cobalt1-1.jpg

cobalt4.jpg

i think looks alot better then HID's . thats with just the parking lights and halos on . outer light in lowbeam and inner light is highbeam

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking of doing hid in my foglights tho . but i think it was around $100 for the kit . i heard its easy to install hid but i havent looked into it

BlacK0uT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put HIDs into my friend's car in 10 mins, if you know what you're doing. It will take 30 mins, it's so easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso