Coty

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i just had a random thought that MIGHT be kind of cool...take all of the COTM winners for the year and have a COTY competition at the end of the year...the winner could be added to the banner (i dunno how much work that would be) and get like a gift certificate or something....i dunno about the prizes, thats ya'lls territory, not mine...lol...just a thought though...or something like YC does and do a calendar for the following year with all the COTM winners.....

again....just random thoughts.....

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
making calendar would be sweet with each winner from each month or thing like u said be added to the banner or something like that is awsome idea

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool idea, but membership is declining, posting is dropping like a rock, I just dont see it happening here unless we can get people back in here.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good idea, I also like the calendar idea too. If this is done it might spark some members coming back.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah im sure we can give something small to the car of the year...get ahold of the vendors and see if they are willing to participate

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are getting new members everyday and we have a good amount of members showing up everyday. They are just not posting. Not sure why, most aren't :shrug:

blzn ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lots of people just lurk around and find info so there is ppl on site but they are on here to find out about there car and than peace prob but doing this might strike ppls intrest

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So you all like the idea of the calendar?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup