couple pics of her while shes sleeping in the garage

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh wow that is really high. well one thing you can do is remove the two lower locking perches. if you bottom the spring out there's no need for the locks anyway. anything else requires modification and I'm sure you don't wanna mess with those purdy k-sports. i bet they handle amazingly.

ksport.jpg

the way i lowered mine using my ksports was i moved my spring perch UP.. moving it down will mmake it set higher

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

and im pretty sure he is lowered on the ksport springs not the coilovers.. might bewrong tho :p

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea. cobalt = springs, civic = coilovers

oh shit, i feel stupid. i thought ff drift meant i can move the perch on my shocks lol. i just realized that

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right, the bottom locking perch will adjust the strut height in the knuckle bracket. i think i sort of explained it wrong so my bad. you can't lower the strut too much or it will start hitting the cv joint. as for lowering the spring perch, it will adjust ride height slightly due to lowering the spring rate and allowing for some sag. this kind of setup is strictly looks.

now this is just on coilovers. for springs, b&g springs will drop you to almost tucking tire status only in the rear. the fronts are yet to be figured out. stock struts just don't wanna go that low.

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks sexy as hell man. win. how do they work at night w/o fogs and with the hid's? i was just afraid to drive around with them b/c of cops and stuff but honestly the car looks fresh

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

i honestly like your front more than my front end. all you have to do is pull apart the gold part on the emblem and paint it black. if u want you can send it to me and i'll do it for you. or if urs is new i have a spare one i can do for free and then send out to you if u send me yours. whatever works for you that is if you want the gold part to be black and the outside to be silver/chrome look.

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right, the bottom locking perch will adjust the strut height in the knuckle bracket. i think i sort of explained it wrong so my bad. you can't lower the strut too much or it will start hitting the cv joint. as for lowering the spring perch, it will adjust ride height slightly due to lowering the spring rate and allowing for some sag. this kind of setup is strictly looks.

ooh got ya. i didnt know that. thanks for tellin me

now this is just on coilovers. for springs, b&g springs will drop you to almost tucking tire status only in the rear. the fronts are yet to be figured out. stock struts just don't wanna go that low.

thank you sir

looks sexy as hell man. win. how do they work at night w/o fogs and with the hid's? i was just afraid to drive around with them b/c of cops and stuff but honestly the car looks fresh

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------
i honestly like your front more than my front end. all you have to do is pull apart the gold part on the emblem and paint it black. if u want you can send it to me and i'll do it for you. or if urs is new i have a spare one i can do for free and then send out to you if u send me yours. whatever works for you that is if you want the gold part to be black and the outside to be silver/chrome look.

actually i just got done paintin it lol. i painted the emblem and valve cover. i gotta do my 3rd brake light but i dont feel like it right now. ill post pics in a sec. i actually havent had a chance to drive it cause im waitin for a new turbo manifold but i turned the lights on in my garage and they arent super bright but they let enough light thru. cops in dover are a joke. all i gotta do is show them my military ID and theyd let me go wit murder lol

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

2010-01-17152731.jpg

2010-01-17152739.jpg

Last edited:

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ima have the exhaust shop i got to fix it. i kinda fixed it somehow. i took a jack to it and i think it might have moved it up a little bit but it hasnt scrapped since then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso