Database Error

Hailcesar75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF!!!! What happened!! I kid I kid. Glad it's up now. Had to deal with some of the ricers in yourcobalt dot com. One dude painted his interior with what looked like latex paint. And spray painted the grey carpet mats!!! One dude said "it's the the continuity of the paint s heme. Why not" I was like 0_o !!

Thank god ur up now.

P.s. Josh is now over there( whitessbalt) told him about here. Someones gotta get him over here. He's a pioneer of css like you Tom.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
WTF!!!! What happened!! I kid I kid. Glad it's up now. Had to deal with some of the ricers in yourcobalt dot com. One dude painted his interior with what looked like latex paint. And spray painted the grey carpet mats!!! One dude said "it's the the continuity of the paint s heme. Why not" I was like 0_o !!

Thank god ur up now.

P.s. Josh is now over there( whitessbalt) told him about here. Someones gotta get him over here. He's a pioneer of css like you Tom.
from back in the day haha
and ya, i saw that there...his hood is no better 0_o

G5tunerguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey tom im still getting a database error when i go to custimize your profile in user cp. is it update still or did you know about this problem

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

im going to bed so i'll ketch up with ya tomorrow tom

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
ya, unfort we know, its a table that got fd up bad and shaggy is doing his best to restore it...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea, I am trying to figure out how to restore it without losing the info that is already on that table. Its corrupt now, but I hope I can get it fixed.

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yea, I am trying to figure out how to restore it without losing the info that is already on that table. Its corrupt now, but I hope I can get it fixed.
what all would be lost? just whats been customized? cause if thats all i say restore back loosing data, and us users can recustomize...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats basiclly it, but I am not sure I can even replace just that one table. I have been talking with vbulletin staff and trying to figure out what can be done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso