deuce deuce here

Status
Not open for further replies.

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very true. but i dont really consider mine the evo mod since it extends from the hood to the bumper... itll basically be a black skunk stripe when im done if u think about it

me, its not like its fully boosted anymore.

na, im meeting mark to sell my header. gotta make money to get the new turbo

go to ur meet dewd. dont miss it cuz of me. i'll come to you whenever youre not busy this weekend. i can meet you as soon as friday evening. i'll be staying up north near the airport, reeeeally close to that mall up there. I think its called 'Northstar'

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
go to ur meet dewd. dont miss it cuz of me. i'll come to you whenever youre not busy this weekend. i can meet you as soon as friday evening. i'll be staying up north near the airport, reeeeally close to that mall up there. I think its called 'Northstar'
i stayed in the embassy sweets up that way when i was down in march hahaha

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score

its not my meet. lol i hate driving my car right now no meets for me

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad u guys like the pics. i gotta get my turbo situation handled but once thats done and the clutch and pipings done ill finish up the exterior on it.

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THE NEW TURBO IS IN!!!

man it feels good to be boosted again.. the bov sounds alot stronger now and the piping is holding strong. i hvent taken it all the way to my 7200 rpm limit yet but ive had some nice pulls in it. id like to get some vids up soon anyway. ..

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats bad ass man

with the exception of the wheels i think you have one of the best looking balts my friend

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats bad ass man

with the exception of the wheels i think you have one of the best looking balts my friend

:think: i get the feeling a certain m62 is going to get lost in the mail now :hahano:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso